Thursday, October 4, 2012

.................Buy more supplies here ... !!!


  • for All !!!  Not Parrokete ??? Da ...a ...a  aaaaaa   Iam Frustrated ....  laughing .......
                                           I'm Back !!!

                                            Seaking Your Support !!!

          Mitt, concerned, Barack Tweeted me yesterday !!!

                                 Haven't  received any tweets from you ???

       I appologise for not travelling to view you, my vehicle broke down, because it unsafe I recycled the vehicle , went out to Dinner at ninety Nine resteraunt.  Had a good steak... 

    However, because I was blogging, decided not to purchase another vehicle , seamed as if it would monetize Soon, boy was I wrong...  Oh that ok cause I'm a Google Publisher, they will Take care of that, they just want me to keep blogging , creating traffic etc. 

  •  Heads or Tales  what.. Tales ..........it's heads, 

  • sorry , I win !!!


  • You said Ten Thousand Dollars Right !!!   I'll buy a car with that , ...actually ,     I need More  Much more, my campain funds .28  no cents on this computer....frustrated.....makes   no   sense   !!!  What ...
    Sorry Mitt, with Tax , plates ... state Taxes ... usage Tax ...  &  I would like ... sh.. Quiet...  '( Clint ... )
    Iam Talking Too Mitt ...     Hi Oprah,  what vehicle are You Giving Away Today ???   I'll be right with You Mitt ....  Iam speaken with Oporah ...   Iam Frustrated Too ! ! !

    Well Mitt , Iam happy to hear the debate went Well for Both contender's . 

                   Okay Mitt & Barack ,  Let's Rumble ....

                                                                    Put your Gloves on  & Lets See Who can Box Better ...

                     Who you,  Betting on Jay ???  That's Mr. Jay Leno To You...    http://JayLeno.com
    http://supplieslocator.info

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment